Resources and Links
I’ve collected various resources here, particularly for those who may not be familiar with American materials, Imperial Units, or my use of American English. My hope is that these will help you to better understand articles on this website and others, and to find local equivalents or replacements for various parts.
- The Glossary defines words I use that might not be clear to some readers.
- Units conversion between Metric and Imperial measurements
- Fractional Inches with decimal and metric equivalents
- Feedline Data Tables
- Standard US Material Sizes
- US Standard SAE Screw Size table
- American Wire Gauge (AWG) wire size table
- British Birmingham Wire Gauge (BWG or SWG) wire size table
- US standard Plastic Pipe Sizes
- US standard Dimensional Wood sizes
- Common Twine Sizes
- Parts Sources in the US.